Re: random question time

Re: the "cheapass bastard" question:
Telling a girl you don't want to spend the money on her is what is provoking
the reaction.  Logic doesn't matter here.  (Does it EVER, in love?)

Your reasoning DOES make sense, of course, but you don't have to TELL her
that.

Instead, flatter her with the (honest) secondary reason you don't want to go
to a movie:  try:  "But hon, I'd really rather be able to look at you and
_talk_ to you... and I can't do that if we're in a movie..."

If a girl has a negative response to THAT, she's probably not the one you're
looking for, yes?

Ysobelle wrote:
>>Just call the police
*snip*

Blushing at a memory of a night twelve years ago
(in Philly, nonetheless!)
when cops were called.........
Anita