Re: random question time

Ohhh, I have a random question...

Our upstairs neighbor has always had male visitors over whom she likes to
share late night/early morning 'conversations' with but now has a new regular
she seems more ummm, errrr...EXUBERANT about than any of the other ones. For
the sake of a good nights sleep, our chandelier, foundation, should we inform
her that her private moments are not very private? Or to suggest that she
move her bed and couch to a more firmly foundationed areas of the apartment?
We're scared they just may break through one day.

Rose :)