Re: rent-a-don

> << can't we make the cut off 24, so i can rent don for
> my birthday next month? >>
>
> We may need to take your request to committee.

don't do that.  nothing ever comes out of committee.  i'm trying to expand my
job (at a church), but apparently the expansion of my responsibilities has to
be approved.  i've been waiting a month now, i think.  maybe a month and a
half.  though that may have something to do with the church being part of a
major denomination.  it seems denominations thrive on slow committees.

incidentally, i work at a presbyterian church.  i haven't had problems with
dishonesty from them.  none of my checks have bounced, anyway.

i can't believe the lions are more embarrassing than the tigers (go wings),
-burrill.