Re: random question time

dan from michigan said:

> yeah, i've tried those things...i've gotten many times the comment that "nobody else i know can just sit around the park all day and watch the birds and not want to leave after an hour or so".....

*laughing*  you know, that's so sad how so many people can't just sit down and enjoy the beauty of a day.  of course, i don't think i would be able to *just* sit and watch the birds, but that is why you talk to other people, or bring a good book, or do some cross-stitch *yay, i'll have time to cross-stitch again*

> i go bowling for those occassions...it's fun

bowling?  only if it's cosmic and you get to DANCE!

now, here's my random question...

what in the world do i get for my boss for christmas?  she has been absolutely fabulous this year, and is so incredibly supportive of me in everything that i do!  i want to do something really nice to show my appreciation, but i don't have a lot of money.  i was thinking about doing a cross-stitch...i have patterns for cherished teddies, a little girl bear and a little boy bear.  since i work at a day care, that would be good, maybe.  or maybe i should just offer to work one day from open to close (11.5 hours) for absolutely free.  *hmmm*  any suggestions?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka