Re: my boy problems (almost no otr)

>> regards to relationships.  Men are told that they have
> to be tough as nails.  God intended for men to be....
>  These things lead to issues such as abuse on
> one end and homosexuality on the other.  Men don't
> know how to be men any more.  (Now there are many very

Meep! This stuff makes me nervous.

It should make you nervous.  I'm really confused.  How do men be men?  Define for me what I am supposed to be.  Also while you are at it define what it means to be a woman.  Then we will have on this humble listserve solve the issues that have plagued gender studies for at least half a century.

*taking cover before the war starts*

I want to know what the battlefield is before I start shooting.

Steve