Re: Holy Ball Lightning, Batman (no OtR)

Liesolita wrote:

> --- Bethany Keeley <blk4 at calvin_edu> wrote:
> > I agree.  Boys are trouble.  Nothing against anyone
> > of the male persuasion who happens to read this.
> > But the wrong ones always pick up my flirting.
> > What's wrong with you people?  I've about had enough
> > of
> > that.
>
> then stop flirting!  :)

If only it were so easy!  I flirt with the ones I don't really want to
be flirting with, but I sort of do it subconciously and then I realize
what I've done and I think "why is it so easy with the ones I DON"T have
a crush on?" Gah.  Boys are trouble.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah