my boy problems (almost no otr)

GidgetTMsMan at aol_com wrote:

>> > no, no, no!  you should never want to be a boy!  never ever ever!
>> they're silly and dumb.
>>
>> I agree.  Boys are trouble.  Nothing against anyone of the male
>> persuasion who happens to read this.  But the wrong ones always pick
>> up my flirting.  What's wrong with you people?  I've about had
>> enough of that.
>
> What's wrong with us people?  Where does that come from?  Why do you
> think the wrong ones pick up your flirting?  What is a wrong one?
> These sorts of generalizations really do nothing to solve intergender
> relations problems.  I've found that women who claim that the wrong
> men pick up on her signals are usually hanging out with the wrong
> guys.  This is something I chatted about with some of the girls in my
> grad research seminar last night after our final.  What do women say
> they want, and then what do they seem to actually go after?

It's not that I didn't like the guy in question, because I do... just
not in a dating sort of way.  I really wanted to date someone who he is
sort of friends with and that's no good at all, because now he has a
thing for me and as soon as his friend finds out that's the end of that,
because this guy is not a jerk so he wouldn't go after the girl his
friend is all liking and stuff.  I'm sorry, I'm being juvenille.  Here's
the OTR connection though: I invited him to come to the concert with my
group and I think that's where this all started.  I just didn't want to
be alone with this OTHER guy....  I just thought it would be fun....
I'm sure you all care about my rediculous relationships.  I"ll shut up
now.

>       In fact, some had the audacity to refer to them as "sentimental
> crap."  Needless to say, I was upset.

Obviously, this person has a problem.

>> hmmm.  that reminds me.  I have a project presentation in 19 hours.
>> I had better get cracking.  Happy finals!
>
> WooHoo!  I'm done, and I've scored a nearly perfect on my first
> semester of graduate school.

congrats.  I have a test and a project left.  Sigh.

> Steve

Bethany
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah