Re: my boy problems (almost no otr)

The man in my life and I were just dicussing this sort
of thing the other day.  If I may, I have a few things
to add to the subject.  In today's society we (men and
women) have been brought up without the true
understanding of what it really feels like to put
everything we are into the Lord's hands and trust His
plan for us.  It wasn't until recently in my own life
that I was struggling with this in a major way in
regards to relationships.  Men are told that they have
to be tough as nails.  God intended for men to be
spiritual leaders, in society and especially in the
home.  It is in man's character to want to be able to
provide and be strong.  But because this
generalization has lost the Godly quality over the
generations, men have either become unemotional or
very emotional in an unhealthy way (very feminine,
etc.)  These things lead to issues such as abuse on
one end and homosexuality on the other.  Men don't
know how to be men any more.  (Now there are many very
wonderful Godly men out there, this is just a
generalization).  And women in turn believe that they
must take over the man's position, thus creating the
unhealthy types of feminism.  Or women constantly
settle for the men who are not Godly and cannot lead
them spiritually.  (Of course there are also Godly
women out there as well).  We need to get back to God.
 And I don't mean "God bless America", I mean "God you
are the Rock of my salvation I live to follow Your
will."  He loves us, He has a beautiful and unique
plan for us each.  We need to be seeking Him and
finding out what it is that we can do to join His
ranks and do His work.  He is faithful and will give
us the desires of our hearts.  He will mold us into
Godly men and women and lead us to the right partner.
I don't know where all of you are with that or if you
agree with me or not, but I just feel very strongly
about this and want to encourage everyone to love Him
with all your heart and seek His plan for you.  You
are all a blessing in my life.  I love checking my
mail and seeing what is on all of your minds.  May God
bless you all and draw you to Him.  And that piece of
long wind is my two cents (or more)  :)