Re: Holy Ball Lightning, Batman (no OtR)

Wow!  Ball lightening really happens?  My brother use to tell me stories about itsneaking into peoples' homes, and then I couldn't sleep at night (what between that, my dad telling me about Armageddon without telling me about the rapture, and periodically feeling like there were bees with me under my sheet after I found out I was allergic).  But then, after not experiencing for 18 years, I had decided that was just scott trying to scare me in his usual little brother way.

now I won't be able to sleep again. great.  Oh, wait.  We don't get thunderstorms out here.  Whew.

here i am waiting,

chris

Follow-Ups: References: