victorian priest

1.

electricity and
then it exploded into a white flash.  Suddenly my whole field of vision
turned red from everyone in front of me seeing it too and slamming on
their
brakes.<<<<<

In connection, read "God's Grandeur," late 19th c. sonnet by G.M.
Hopkins, a jesuit priest whose poetry was Modernist in the Victorian era.
 It's in your Norton Anthology of English Literature, Volume II.  What?
You don't have that book?  Hm.

2.

Thanks for missing me, PrestoKelvo.

Fred