Re: Holy Ball Lightning, Batman (no OtR)

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Chris Ramsdale wrote:

> Wow!  Ball lightening really happens?  My brother use to tell me
> stories about itsneaking into peoples' homes, and then I couldn't
> sleep at night (what between that, my dad telling me about Armageddon
> without telling me about the rapture, and periodically feeling like
> there were bees with me under my sheet after I found out I was
> allergic).  But then, after not experiencing for 18 years, I had
> decided that was just scott trying to scare me in his usual little
> brother way.

funny, i didn't sleep *because* my dad told me about the ratpure. thought
i'd get left.

ball lightening... yea, but i doubt it sneaks (:

my favourite is still arc lightening that jumps between clouds.

who's watching the  meteor shower tonight? 'sposed to be big (:

> now I won't be able to sleep again. great.  Oh, wait.  We don't get
> thunderstorms out here.  Whew.

silly, just volcanoes and earthquakes

> here i am waiting,

here i come, i used to pretend i'd be able to ride lightening.

rhys
--
chomp while $carrots >= 1;