Re: Holy Ball Lightning, Batman (no OtR)

in reference to the band live, liesel so delicately said:

> what lyrics! what music!  almost makes me wish i was a
> man so i could sing it right...

no, no, no!  you should never want to be a boy!  never ever ever!  they're silly and dumb.

except for jg, who is silly and dumb sometimes (and really forgetful most of the time), but who got me the BEST christmas present EVER!  i love you, jg.

and kelvin's pretty cool, too, cause he said he missed me at the taft show.  believe me, after chamber singers when i should have been on the road, i was crying pretty badly.  :(  i missed everyone, too.

> almost.

ah, there we go.  i was worried for a minute.

happy finals time everyone!  just found out i have an extra 12 hours to write my senior thesis...that makes me SO happy!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka