Re: Holy Ball Lightning, Batman (no OtR)

Jessyka stated:

> in reference to the band live, liesel so delicately said:
>
> > what lyrics! what music!  almost makes me wish i was a
> > man so i could sing it right...
>
> no, no, no!  you should never want to be a boy!  never ever ever!  they're silly and dumb.

I agree.  Boys are trouble.  Nothing against anyone of the male persuasion who happens to read this.  But the wrong ones always pick up my flirting.  What's wrong with you people?  I've about had enough of
that.

> > almost.
>
> ah, there we go.  i was worried for a minute.
>
> happy finals time everyone!  just found out i have an extra 12 hours to write my senior thesis...that makes me SO happy!

hmmm.  that reminds me.  I have a project presentation in 19 hours.  I had better get cracking.  Happy finals!
Bethany

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen