Re: mormon tales (was Re: okay...I'll join in...)

No

it was ball lightning...

and it was wierd.....

first there was a huge ball of (for lack of a better term) electricity and
then it exploded into a white flash.  Suddenly my whole field of vision
turned red from everyone in front of me seeing it too and slamming on their
brakes.

White flash of freaky floating ball of energy,
red flash of lots of brake lights---kinda sensory overloadish

)

)