Re: christmas show 2001 <warning: rhyme alert!>

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> (Thunderous applause)
>

> And yes, I've C&P'd an entire post for a one-line
> response (major breach of nettiquette) just cos I
> thought this was so nifty.
>
> Huzzah!

*blush*

<elvis> thank you, thank you verra much </elvis>

i'm outta here in about two hours for the nice long
trip down.  hopefully i'll be braver this show than i
was the last and actually say hello to some other
listees.  looking forward to a magical night.  fare
thee well 'til 7:30 draws nigh!

=====
The world is wilder in all directions,
more dangerous and bitter, more extravagant
and bright.  We are making hay when we
should be making whoopee; we are raising
tomatoes when we should be raising Cain,
or Lazarus."              Annie Dillard