taft and chicago info

taft tonight. i can't wait, i hope my drive goes well, and anyone else who is driving in, i hope the same for you as well. i had a little scare yesterday when my thermostat lied and thought it was too hot, but apart from that, my little '89 sunbird should make it just fine (i got some antifreeze though, just to be safe).

can anyone tell me the parking situation around the taft or where the place is for the meet (it's uno's,  i think)?

okay, the show in chicago is sold out, but i'm hoping that someone will have an extra ticket for the show.
i'm heading to cincinatti in a few hours, but i'll still be able to check my mail thanks to my cell phone and kinko's, so if you have an extra ticket, please reply to this message. either show is fine, both would be great, but cash is getting shorter by the minute.

see ya in cincy
---dan