Re: mysterious days

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, rhys daily wrote:

> it seems like my variables should float frmo one function to the next.

Amen, sister.  It's more of a problem with declared constants,
however.  But we'll get through it all..

> anyone done xslt parsing?
>
> i hate xml

You know, I'd feel for you, but I've been delving into BIND 9 source code
for the past three months.  Well, I feel for you anyway, rhys, goldurnit.

In other news...

1)  Vigilantes are coming to town on Sunday.  Do you have your Summershine
on?

2)  Is anyone here a Imaginarium type at Cornerstone?  Something
interesting might be happening soon...

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |