RE: brand spankin new....

>>Hello everyone ...but it feels like no one???
Anyway I just signed up for this OTR group so its a
bit like walking up on a conversation that looks good
but dies
the minute they realize you are there

Welcome Tat.  Well, I am thinking that many of the listees are preparing for
Taft and thusly catching up on work and really not spending time posting
right now.  It'll pick up with all the reviews to come over the next few
days.

It feels kinda like if your family goes on vacation and you are left at home
to watch the dog and water the plants.....hey....why was I always left at
home to water the plants and watch the dog?????????

I got home from Bible Study last night to have a message on my answering
machine with "I Radio Heaven" (not the best audio quality in the world: cell
phone ---> digital answering machine lol but it was the thought that
counts)live from Calvin....and then another random call a little later while
I was watching the end of the Washington Capitals hockey game with "The
World Can Wait" playing.  Thank you my friend. :)  I don't know whether to
thank you for giving me a really good listen to Karin's voice on "the World
can Wait", or to despise you for being there while I was at home on my
couch.  I'll go with the former for now.

Everyone enjoy the shows....

Out here,
Barry