my big news

hello everyone,
  i want to tell everyone who is going to the taft tonight
have a lovely time & write good reviews for those of us who
shall not be in attendance.  after reading the ark reviews
i am mighty excited about the beachland ballroom show.
  and then the other thing i wanted to say is that i got
engaged yesterday morning!  we're getting married in july
and i hope to include some otr music in either the service
or the reception.  i'd love to have rhapsodie as the
prelude or something, but i dunno if they do that sort of
thing in episcopal churches... we'll see.  if anyone has
any creative ideas let me know.
later folks, and welcome to all the new people :-)
peace,
-=katherine soon-to-be-pershey=-

=====
"feel the slip and the grip of grace again"  ~~over the rhine