Re: we are the hive mind

>From: Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com>

>You wouldn't
>*believe* some of the things people have said on this list in the past
>and *not* apolgized for.  I mean.  Matthew.

You mean me??  Gadzooks!!  What did I ever do?

I haven't even used any of my Madonna jokes yet, for pity's sake!

>On the other (less generous and un-list-related) hand, I am currently
>reaching the end of my tolerance for William "my experience of you is all
>about me" Wordsworth,

As I am reaching the end of my tolerance for the "me me me" narcissism of
the age.  Our reactions to Sept 11th have seemingly abated it's tsunamiesque
tide, but a quick swich to MTV will readily reveal that it is alive and well
and on planet Earth.

One quick thought- if Bin Laden is so opposed to us for moral/spiritual
reasons, why didn't he target and bomb Hollywood?  Ask that to anyone who
tries to tell you the love of religion is the root of all war.

sleep now...more later...

Classic Matt

equation of the week:  -Over the Rhine = +Under the Weather  (boo-hoo.)