Re: we are the hive mind

> reaching the end of my tolerance for William "my experience of you is all
> about me" Wordsworth,

ahh, "the world is too much with us late and soon..."  I always thought it
was an arrogant last name to begin with.  I mean come on, that'd be like
"Linford Songsworth"  or "Karin Vocalgoddess"--even though it's probably his
birth name.

On a sad note, I may not be able to come to the Taft--there seems to be a
hole in my spending pocket.  Anyone want really great seats?