we are the hive mind

1 of many Matts said,

"I suppose it's hard to believe at this point, but
I'm actually not a complete asshole. I feel really bad for being
offensive."

The thing is, you've barely touched the surface of offensive, and I'm
betting you're already forgiven, all around, because you've been actually
gracious yourself in your handling of this li'l thing.  You wouldn't
*believe* some of the things people have said on this list in the past
and *not* apolgized for.  I mean.  Matthew.  It's all good, as they say.
Glad you stayed.

On the other (less generous and un-list-related) hand, I am currently

reaching the end of my tolerance for William "my experience of you is all
about me" Wordsworth,

Fred