Re: holy socks and music needs

I have video of that pedro show. And an mp3 of "Indian Summer" taken
from the video.

Godspeed You Black Emperor is a pretty incredible band. Their sound
is more ambient than anything else. Kind of orchestral mood rock.
Very good melodies. No singing. Very powerful. It's another big step
away from the OtR style though. Some people who really dig OtR and
PtL don't really care much for Godspeed, some do. I'm in the "do"
catagory.

brian
--

oooooooo
brian h warren

It's cold this year and I'm late on my dues.
It's cold in here. That's nothing new.
My heart's electric your love again.
So it's on to Bethlehem.
--Bill Mallonee