Columbus Show

Who's going to the Columbus show?  I'll be there, along with Charlotte
and her husband John.  Too bad it's not at - oh I can't remember the
name of the place, it was on High Street.  Anyway, that was the first
time I saw them after Linford called and asked me if I was serious about
taking on the "snail mail" list.  Columbus will always have a special
place in my heart for that reason alone.

Shelly