With the new shows coming...

I was pontificating on what I hope to hear.  We have come across this spot
before, but with FfR a little distance away and Winter coming upon us,
what would you like to see performed on this jaunt of a tour?

I would very much love to hear a 'full' (that is, with the third
verse) version of Rhapsodie (does anyone happen to have this or what
Linford and Karin called HDIFTBOMM Part Three on bootleg?  I know someone
who would dearly love to have a copy of it.)  I know I want to hear Karin
perform Silent Night, and I'd love to hear the music that they've written
since Films for Radio.

Other than that, I'd pretty much go for just about anything that they'd
care to put in front of us.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |