Re: stupid question

--- JudahM at aol_com wrote:
> so...i live in houston...3 hours from austin, where
> over the rhine will be
> sunday night.  would i be a fool to not go?  getting
> home at 3 in the morning
> or later to get up at 7:30 is discouraging me to
> go...but i've never been to
> a otr show.  i have a feeling i'd be making a
> mistake by not going.  someome
> talk me out of or into it.  please.

if you don't go i am personally going to kick your
behind to austin & back.  is this the same fellow who
was SO excited that otr was going to be in austin?
hmmm?  (it may very well not be i get listees confused
all the time (: ) but, if it is -- you've got to go.
we've got people coming to cincinnati, ohio from all
over the country.  taking vacation time to go to OHIO
of all places all for otr (and a chance to make fun of
each other in person).  as a texan you understand what
i'm saying.  i don't mean to be harsh but com'on.  i
value sleep.  really.  i don't function on less than 8
hours a night.  i prefer 9-10.  but it's only one
night.
and it will be worth it.  the moment they play one
song you recognize, it'll be worth it.

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn