Re: clam chowder & cheeze-its (was: OTR in the workplace)

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Liesel tarquini wrote:

> i have issues with breakfast foods. just can't eat them, the gag
> reflex kicks in if i try before noon.  except for poptarts.  but i
> don't have any money on me today for the vending machine and i'm
> starving so i'm eating the only food i have on me:  clam chowder and
> cheeze-its (white cheddar cheeze-its mind you).

hey me too. i hate most traditional breakfast foods. dunno why.

i tend to stick with nothing (which lately makes me cranky (: ) or some
sort of snack nuts stuff.

soup sounds like a good idea... 'nother one - tortiallas (: little salt,
little butter. yum.

> liesel
>
> =====
> "stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
> p. yorn

chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom