RE: OtR in the workplace

Title: RE: OtR in the workplace

>Just in the interest of clarity, when you say "...the song
>spawns a deep
>desire to get up and let my hips sway, a reaction similar to allowing
>oneself to think about the last time they were really
>kissed...", does the
>"they" in your statement refer to ONE or to ONE'S HIPS being kissed?

Liesel, I told you we need to install that gramer chekur.

I'm trying to remember when my hips were last kissed.

I had to get a different set of headphones for work, the other cube rats around me could usually overhear what I was playing due to the decibel level.  So one guy asked "just what are you listening to over there?"  I reverently offered up TWHF and told him to take a listen.  An hour later his critique was "That's pleasant".  I wrapped my headphone cord around his neck and tightened till his face turned blue.  I have lots more space now.