Re: OtR in the workplace

> how funny it was to realize several months ago, listening to the brilliant
> dar williams that i had purchased one of the self-same cds that had
> infuriated me as a child!

Waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute!  How can Dar Williams have infuriated you as
a *child*???  Her first album was just in, what, 1993!?!?

Drat, now I'm gonna feel old all day.  ;-)  I was watching Ghostbusters with my
housemates last night, and it really hit me that the film is 17 years old.
That's just wrong.  On the other hand, it's still hysterically funny.  Although
I think it will be a while before we see any movies that climax with a New York
skyscraper blowing up.  Although no one was hurt in the whole movie, I believe.

Hot dang!  I just popped by the Dar Williams web site and she's got a new album
out!  Woo hoo!  I'll have to pop into the record store when I'm out for lunch.

And I can play OtR without bothering anybody, because I have an office/lab all
to myself. :-) tee hee.

Another week to go...
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Ray, when someone asks if you are a god, you say YES!"