Re: OtR in the workplace

don smith asked me how dar could have infuriated me as a child when her first album was released in '93...

to that i respond:

*child* is a relative term, dear, encased with the knowledge that i have certainly grown remarkably in mind and spirit since '93.

and then, the obvious answer is that i was a freshman in high school in 1993.  i think that classifies, in my own opinion, as my being a child.

think of the song *teenagers -- kick our butts*, which, ironically, is the self-same song that brought this realization to mind.

i am still a child in many ways...not so chronologically as much as i am in touch with my inner child.  hence the toe socks and heidi braids today.  *grin*

*going to play with two year olds...*
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka