clam chowder & cheeze-its (was: OTR in the workplace)

--- Chad and Keisha Brown <chadandkeisha at icehouse_net>
wrote:
> Clam chowder in the morning?
>
> How do you do it?

i have issues with breakfast foods.
just can't eat them, the gag reflex kicks in if i try
before noon.  except for poptarts.  but i don't have
any money on me today for the vending machine and i'm
starving so i'm eating the only food i have on me:
clam chowder and cheeze-its (white cheddar cheeze-its
mind you).

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn