Buffy (Dawson'sCreek...etc.whatever)

Yup!  I dug Faith.  ?  Did she die?  Last I remember
she was in a coma, then out, then what?  Either I
missed her final departure, or I just don't remember.
And yes, no more cross-overs.  When Buffy moved to UPN
it was announced by the networks that the two wouldn't
be meeting again.  I hate network rivalry.  They have
to ruin it for everybody! That's why they were all
weird with Angel learning about her death. And then...
when she returned how she ran out the very next day of
her resurrection to tell him she was back.  The last
time they appeared together was when her mom died.  He
met her at the grave.  'member? :-)  My god I know way
to much!

Have to go.  I'm trying to cope with my just watching
Dawson's Creek.  Tell me something.  Why do we subject
ourselves to these shows.  Why do I sometimes find
myself sighing "Awwwww!" then crying!!??  And why the
H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS does next weeks previews show
Dawson kissing Jen??????!!!!!!  Does it sound like I'm
taking these things way to personally?  Sorry.
Really, I'm not crazy. :o)

I must go read myself to sleep now...
~~ Jessica