Re: BRUNCH head-count (& door prizes)?

rose suggested, regarding piercings...

> Not painful at all. To prove my point, maybe Kelvin should offer himself
for
>  proof at the Lostie brunch. Anybody have any needles and post they are
>  willing to donate for the cause? ;)

rose, that's probably the funniest thing i've seen all day!

and yeah, i have my old 14 gauge tongue ring, since i upgraded to a 12 gauge.
 i'll donate that!  *grin*  i also have 4 gauge earrings that are bright
yellow and fun, but which are too small for my ears anymore.  *smile*

i'm all about body jewerly as door prizes...i need 0 gauges for my ears, and
they're expensive!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka