Re: Re: Buffy (No OTR)

On 11/14/01 7:58 PM, quoth the effervescent simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com
at simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com:

>i kinda wish they'd come down on one side of the fence or the other.    when
>they kissed the first time a few weeks ago,  i was all like,  "no way!"  but
>now i'm fine with it.

The last shot of last night's show just had my jaw on the floor. And when
I told my co-worker about it today, she actually jumped around the store
for a few minutes. Can't wait for next week.

So are we beeing set up? Or are we getting a
Joss-Whedon-Set-'Em-Up-With-A-Red-Herring set-up?

>  God I wish they'd
>> do cross-overs still.  Anyways!
>

>when was the last buffy-angel crossover?   have they actually  ~stopped~ ?
>or is it just there haven't been any in a while?

According to Joss, no more crossovers. Buffy left at the end of an ep a
few weeks ago because "Angle heard" she was back, but both shows just
alluded to the meeting, never showed anything.

One of the best lines from last night: "A vampire with a soul? How lame
is that?"

> I really wasn't into
>> Riley.  I was glad to see him trot off to the jungle.
>

>how true.   it just took way too long to get him to go.

Hey! I'm all over the sad, hopeless love thing. I felt terrible for
Riley. Poor commando.

>> I guess maybe it's the "forbidden bad boy" thing that
>> gets me.  I like that. :-D
>>

>uh-huh.

Spike's look at Buffy before he stormed off-- wooohoo! Shame the
costumers on that show seem to be doing for the "pencil-necked geek" look
for him all the time. I looked at him, and I thought, "Whoa-- what a
look! But what a pencil-neck." Bad combination. But the look won.

>> Exposing myself way to much! ;-D  ~~ Jessica
>>

>not gonna touch that line.

Well-- no, neither am I.