Re: Re: RE: piercings and places of business...

On 11/14/01 7:10 PM, quoth the effervescent simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com
at simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com:

>that last episode of buffy sure was good.   silly silly willow,   serves her
>right,  now she has to cry on the floor of the bathroom,  but it's  her own
>fault.     so  M says,  "should we tape it?"   and i of course say  "yes"
>and then later M says,   "i'd like to watch last weeks again  {the musical}.
>hope i didn't just tape over it!"

I think she was on the kitchen floor downstairs, personally. And what was
that song playing via the girl in the glub? That was perfect yummy-sad
goodness!

>so,  if she didn't,  then i'll  get the two machines together and dub it for
>you.    but if she did tape over  (why oh why?!!)    then  that call to
>other listies is in order.

So...anyone? Last two eps of Buffy? Please?