Re: Buffy (No OTR)

hi.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jessica Castillo <verdi_cries217 at yahoo_com>

> Is is bad if I say I like the whole Spike-Buffy thing.

i kinda wish they'd come down on one side of the fence or the other.    when
they kissed the first time a few weeks ago,  i was all like,  "no way!"  but
now i'm fine with it.

>  Don't get me wrong, I miss Angel.

oh,  no,  you don't have to.  just tune in mondays.

  God I wish they'd
> do cross-overs still.  Anyways!

when was the last buffy-angel crossover?   have they actually  ~stopped~ ?
or is it just there haven't been any in a while?

 I really wasn't into
> Riley.  I was glad to see him trot off to the jungle.

how true.   it just took way too long to get him to go.

> I guess maybe it's the "forbidden bad boy" thing that
> gets me.  I like that. :-D

uh-huh.

> Exposing myself way to much! ;-D  ~~ Jessica

not gonna touch that line.

faith is on the f/x  reruns about now.   faith rocks!

jg