Re: RE: piercings and places of business...

> And hey, jg, I will need that dub of the musical ep. I missed it! AUGH!!!

that last episode of buffy sure was good.   silly silly willow,   serves her
right,  now she has to cry on the floor of the bathroom,  but it's  her own
fault.     so  M says,  "should we tape it?"   and i of course say  "yes"
and then later M says,   "i'd like to watch last weeks again  {the musical}.
hope i didn't just tape over it!"

so,  if she didn't,  then i'll  get the two machines together and dub it for
you.    but if she did tape over  (why oh why?!!)    then  that call to
other listies is in order.

buffy vs.  beagle-in-space  (tonight's teevee entertainment) :   i just know
beagle-in-space is gonna suck.     everyone i know  (all two people)  have
nothing good to say about it.   still,  i'll be there.   hoping.    isn't it
nice that you never have to hope on tuesdays?

you might e me privately to make sure my address for you is current.    some
of you people move a lot!

see ya.
the not pierced,  not tattood,  not christian
jg
np: cab calloway  __keep that hi-de-hi in your soul__

ps.   oh,  and dan,    what does being in seattle have to do with not
listening to anything.  that's not like you!   what,  no batteries in the
northwest?   the power plug outlets are arranged differently,  like those
english ones?  what?