Re: piercings and places of business...

jeff tried to pull my card by writing:

> OHOHO!!!!  So now we're putting the smack down on the list, eh?  You SHOULD
>  know that you're practically daring me to run out to a piercing parlor
today
>   missy......

who said i was talking about you?  go get your tongue pierced...what do i
care?  *grin*

>  And you've never heard of kissing with your mouth CLOSED???

absolutely.  but that takes a good deal of the fun out of it.

liesel...glad to hear it didn't hurt for you...it didn't hurt for me, either,
when i got it done, but no one believes me.  just drink a lot of water, and
be careful when you eat pretzels...i'm always terrified that i've chipped a
tooth or bitten through the ball.  i *have* bitten through the silly acrillic
balls, actually...if you get those BE CAREFUL!

*yawn*
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka