Re: RE: piercings and places of business...

On 11/14/01 2:41 PM, quoth the effervescent djohnson at snowplow_org at
djohnson at snowplow_org:

>But then again, I'm a bit of a mark for children's anime.

I just brought home a bag full of Tenchi and You-Gen-Kai-Sya, Phantom
Quest Corp. It'll have to do until I get either the rest of Utena or
season six of Buffy on DVD.

And hey, jg, I will need that dub of the musical ep. I missed it! AUGH!!!
Does anyone else have a tape they'd be willing to dub for me? I'm a
desperate girl!

Ysoie, whose ring-and-chain is seeming decidedly old-hat about now.