Re: Schuba's and Swag and Videos...Oh my!

*Sigh*  I am so jealous of you all who can get
together and know each other face to face.  It makes
me miss Ohio all the more.  Of course when I was
living there, I was too young to be allowed in a lot
of the shows anyway.  Life is bittersweet.  Perhaps
one of these days I will find myself sitting across
the tables froma ll of the wonderful smiling faces of
you fine people.  Of course, I am coming to Ohio for
Thanksgiving and OTR is off tromping around Europe.  I
am sad.  One day, I tell you, one day, I will be there
with yall too...

Blessings,
Kristen Elaine