Re: Schuba's and Swag and Videos...Oh my!

I love you people.  For real!

I genuinely think I was a meter away from Jess when it started, but haven't
a clue why it began.  I vividly recall driving her after 'the incident' to
the Greyhound station and feeling like whatever that mean mean Toast man
said to her would make it an awful bus ride home.  Haha, just kidding.  Jess
looks like a wuss but she's tough as nails.  :)

My favorite lostee activities include all the times at crappy Kaldi's (whew!
enough was enough! thank goodness we broke that cycle!), houses filled with
us, concerts where we are almost upset when OtR comes onstage 'cos we have
to find our seats and stop making face to face friendships, roadtripping
with lostees, Unos, giving Cincinnati tours..  The two activities that had
me reeling with laughter that I couldn't see live but had to read about on
here were Dug singing at Brady's and Dug making that poor poor girl yak
after making out with her at a Monk Sudsy's show.

Good times.  Good times.

Bruce