Re: Re: Schuba's and Swag and Videos...Oh my!

Jeff-O, if, with Jessyka's permission, you want to fwd my description of
said incident to the list, it might be informative for those
lucky/unlucky souls who missed it.

Bru-say, it might be time for another tour.

jg-- not even THIS show? And hell, even I'M hot for Fred sometimes, and
she's not even my type! I could do with a little less goofy. But still!

nb-- brownies for a party later. yum! "Smell good, don't they?"