RE: old laying around swag

Title: RE: old laying around swag

Actually I hit ebay
> every day at work and
> Over The Rhine is one of the four searches that I
> make daily.

what are the other three?

curious or just plain nosy...

FIRST - I look for Heavy Manners (a 80's Chicago Ska band).  I had all their stuff at one time and loaned it out to my brother and in his divorce/move it all sort of disappeared.  There is a re-release that is pretty readily available but not exactly what I'm looking for.  The lead singer, Kate Fagin, has a couple of EP's out as well.  I picked up their LP "Politics and Pleasure" when I finally found it and forgot that I don't even have a turntable anymore to play it.

SECOND - OTR Not looking for anything special just seeing what's out there.  Shelly putting a bunch of old unique stuff out there may cause a split in the listees.

THIRD - We didn't ask for or get any china when we got married, but my wife fell in love with a china set from the late 1800's we found at an antique show.  We got almost a complete set, so I keep on the lookout for the few items we are missing.  Very hard to find.

FOURTH - We are looking for a certain type of saddle for my wife.  There are WAY expensive to buy new and even the used ones usually go for more than I want to pay, so I keep watching them until they get over my pay threshold.

Then there's all the stuff that I look for occasionally.  Patagonia jackets, parts for my 1945 John Deere H Tractor, Ayn Rand first editions, a snow plow, various horse supplies, computer components, old Hardy Boys books...........

Now you all probably know a lot about me, more than if I told a story.