RE: old laying around swag

Title: RE: old laying around swag

wait, i couldn't link through don's message- where's the swag??

(panicking)

hee.

melanie

Sorry Melanie, they were all two hour auctions and I bought it all, some of Karin's handmade jewelry, rough drafts of original OTR songs, Tapes of songs that they made but never released in any format, home video tapes of several band performances including footage of a  music video with K & L in a car chase with Steve McQueen.

I got the whole batch for under $20.00.

OK I made that up.  I couldn't get the link to work either.  I don't think there is anything out there currently OTR related.  I think she was just seeing if there would be any interest if she did.