Swag and why didn't I just sign back in to start with

A working eBay link is

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sross31

and there isn't any OTR stuff out there, yet.

I'll go home and sort through what I've got, I don't think I have as
much of it (that I'm willing to part with) as I thought I did.  But I'm
sure I can come up with some relatively rare/hard-to-come-by stuff.
And it's for a good cause (Auction for America) so that'll make parting
with it easier.

Shelly