Re: old laying around swag

Michael Cade wrote:

> THIRD - We didn't ask for or get any china when we got married, but my
> wife fell in love with a china set from the late 1800's we found at an
> antique show.  We got almost a complete set, so I keep on the lookout
> for the few items we are missing.  Very hard to find.

Dude: http://www.replacements.com

If they get what you're looking for, they send you an email. My wife and
I have rebuilt her mom's old china set that way.

> FOURTH - We are looking for a certain type of saddle for my wife.

_Please_ tell me the saddle is for a horse your wife rides, not your
wife... ;)

-John

np Sigur Rós mp3s

--
"The market is the reason our housing is so expensive. It is the reason