Re: The BORG view of Keanu

OK -- OK...  I'll give you that, but it seems there were several other roles
that didn't exactly jump off the page, but Kate Beckinsale was STILL radiant
as Hero (does anyone else LOVE it when she cries?).  I've always taken the
treatment of the Don John character as this guy having a long history of
perverse passive-agressive sabotage of Don Pedro out of jealousy.   I don't
have the script in front of me at the moment, but it still seems there was
more to work with than our dear Mr. Reeves could carry off...

I'm not really as anti-Keanu as I sound, I just think there are far more
talented people that never break out because all these half-talent pretty
boys sell tickets...  Grr...

OK -- film snob checking out now... LOL!

Jeff