Re: The BORG view of Keanu

but can we admit, honestly, that shakespeare doesn't even bother to give
that character (keanu's character in much ado) much of any personality or
motivation?  he even has a line that's basically 'i don't have much reason-
i'm just a bad guy.'  (in an iambic pentameter sort of way, of course.)

melanie