Re: The BORG view of Keanu

--- Jeff Ostrom <jostrom at mn_rr.com> wrote:
> I'm not really as anti-Keanu as I sound, I just
> think there are far more
> talented people that never break out because all
> these half-talent pretty
> boys sell tickets...  Grr...

okay i am as anti-keanu as i sound (though i feel for
him re: his personal woes as of the last two
years)...and pretty boy --- pulllllllllleassssse, um,
no...no, no, no.  pretty boy = keanu is an illogical
and false statement.  average maximus.

okay, so i'm overreactus maximus too...

liesel
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn