Re: Elvis Costello

hmmm.  I think I'll listen to Useless Beauty a bit too.  Nothing like a
mid-afternoon nap and some Elvis Costello to make up for a crappy nights sleep.
I would reccomend ou try Mighty Like a Rose and Juliet Letters.  Those are the
only ones I'm really familiar with, but I like them very much.  I want to hear
some of his other stuff, but there's so much music I'd like to hear, and my cd
purchase power is limited at best.